If an accident is not your fault, you don’t have to use your own insurance company. We can, on your behalf, pursue injury claims, loss of earnings, protect no claims bonus, replace your helmet and kit and also provide a suitable hire bike, delivered when and where you want it.
We have fully qualified staff with approved workshops for all motorcycle & scooter needs. In the most extreme cases, if your bike is deemed a “write off”, you will receive a cheque for the bikes “Pre Accident Value”, plus you get to keep the bike!
Our Accident Management Team handle all this, with friendly, proffessional advice from start to finish.
What to do after an accident
- Stop at the scene if you think the accident has caused injuries, damage to vehicles or property.
- Call 999 (or 112) immediately if anyone is injured or the accident is causing a hazard.
- Stay calm and don’t lose your temper.
- Get details from all parties involved: Drivers name, address & licence details, Insurance company name, contact details and policy number.
- Vehicle details, including make, model and registration number.
- Carry a camera, or use your mobile. Get photos of the scene, vehicles & injuries
- Complete your own description of events, with pictures of the scene.
- Notify your insurance company after the collision. You must do this whether or not a claim is to be made or whose fault it was.
- Contact us on 01254 438026
What we will do for you
- We will allocate a personal advisor to your case.
- We aim to get you a courtesy vehicle within 24 hours of your call.
- If your motorcycle clothing / helmet is damaged we will replace like for like.
- We will recover your vehicle back to our workshop / showroom.
- We will asses the vehicle damage and repair / replace accordingly